Bringing together the Creative Digital sector in the North East of England.
Since its reboot in 2016, Digital Union has been fulfilling its proposition and has matured from a standard networking organisation into a strategic campaigning and representational body. It draws on member and national network expertise to formulate programmes around talent / skills, media and profile while ensuring we get a seat at the table and are consulted as well as increasingly recognized as representing the North East sector - the fastest growing tech sector in the UK.
The growing membership boasts a wide range of businesses, from software designers, brand agencies and digital marketers, to web solution developers, VR specialists, digital PR agencies, recruitment and events businesses. They see the benefit in joining Digital Union as being part of something that is making a real difference and alongside their peers they play either an active or supporting role with the DU team who increasingly champion them and their concerns at an increasingly wider geographical level.
Digital Union is there for its members, the sector and the region. It is fully committed to ensure we work with partners from both the public and private sector, so that together we are meaningful, visible and strong!
The main highlights of becoming a member are:
• By taking part and having direct involvement with our media strategies, you have an opportunity to raise awareness of your work, the sector and the region
• Assistance with sector campaigns and research
• Digital Directory profile on the new website, promoted to both members, subscribers and the wider world
• Focused PR on Digital Union website, social media platforms and e-newsletter
• Fortnightly e-newsletter access, with latest member news, success stories and events, which we disseminate to media, public bodies and national policy makers
• Awards list reminders and Tender alerts
• Assistance with running/promoting member events (social, breakfast workshops and sector focused keynote talks)
• Dedicated PR advice and assistance with press releases’ shared with regional/national media to promote your business’ achievements
• Potential to collaborate with other members and unlock new opportunities
• Opportunities to advise the Digital Union team; to help encourage change and make a difference!
Who can become a member?
Any business or organisation working within and for the North East’s Creative Digital sector can become a member. So whether you’re a digital agency, education provider, public sector organisation or local authority, you’re support and involvement can help us to achieve our aims and objectives for the sector and region.
We also welcome a wide range of companies such as video production company, accountancy service, HR agency, and legal services.
Whilst the Union is a service, it’s also an excellent opportunity for social responsibility (helping other start ups) and promoting growth within the region.
Our latest membership rates are listed below:Membership for the full year is based on the number of staff in a company.
£100 - Start Up, Freelancer & Micro Business (1-4 employees)
£300 - Small Business (5-19 employees)
£500 - Medium sized Business (20-59 employees)
£750 - Large Business (60-199 Employees)
£1,000 - Large Business (200-399 Employees)
£2,000 - Corporate Business (500+ Employees)
Want to be more than a member? We also have Digital ‘Friends’ and ‘Sponsors’-get in touch for further details!