Bringing together the Creative Digital sector in the North East of England.
Since its reboot in 2016, Digital Union has been fulfilling its proposition and has matured from a standard networking organisation into a strategic campaigning and representational body.
It draws on member and national network expertise to formulate programmes around talent / skills, media and profile, while ensuring we are consulted as well as recognised as representing the North East sector - the fastest growing tech sector in the UK.
Digital Union is there for its members, the sector and the region.
The main highlights of becoming a member are:
• By taking part and having direct involvement with our media strategies, you have an opportunity to raise awareness of your work, the sector and the region
• Assistance with sector campaigns and research
• Digital Directory profile on the new website, promoted to both members, subscribers and the wider world
• Focused PR on Digital Union website, social media platforms and e-newsletter
• Fortnightly e-newsletter access, with latest member news, success stories and events, which we disseminate to media, public bodies and national policy makers
• Awards list reminders and Tender alerts
• Assistance with running/promoting member events (social, breakfast workshops and sector focused keynote talks)
• Dedicated PR advice and assistance with press releases’ shared with regional/national media to promote your business’ achievements
• Potential to collaborate with other members and unlock new opportunities
• Opportunities to advise the Digital Union team; to help encourage change and make a difference!
Who can become a member?
Any business or organisation working within and for the North East’s Creative Digital sector can become a member. So whether you’re a digital agency, education provider, public sector organisation or local authority, you’re support and involvement can help us to achieve our aims and objectives for the sector and region.
We also welcome a wide range of companies such as video production company, accountancy service, HR agency, and legal services.
Whilst the Union is a service, it’s also an excellent opportunity for social responsibility (helping other start ups) and promoting growth within the region.
Our membership rates are listed below:Membership for the full year is based on the number of staff in a company.
£100 - Start Up, Sole Trader (1-2 employees)
£200 - Micro Business (3-5 employees)
£300 - Small Business (6-19 employees)
£500 - Medium sized Business (20-59 employees)
£750 - Large Business (60-249 Employees)
£1,000 - Large Business (250-399 Employees)
£2,000 - Corporate Business (500+ Employees)
Want to be more than a member? We also have Digital ‘Friends’ and ‘Sponsors’-get in touch for further details!